Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/2/2021: Alejandra's birthday
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 19:17:26 +0100

My agency has a very successful traineeship programme. Each year, we have
around 60 young people who spend a year with us, getting real work
experience, making a real contribution, and getting paid a very decent wage
for their efforts. In these Covid times, their internship is not as fun as
in normal times. There are no social activities to speak of, all meetings
and events are online, etc. But still they try to make the best of it. On
Friday, my trainee Alejandra turned 23. Normally an event like this,
especially on a Friday, would be celebrated with a lunch at one of the
beachfront restaurants, but they are all closed now. So she was reduced to
sharing a cake with the other trainees with whom she shares her office:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-c4NpF4C/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/2/2021: Alejandra's birthday)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/2/2021: Alejandra's birthday)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/2/2021: Alejandra's birthday)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/2/2021: Alejandra's birthday)