Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 05:10:01 -0600

Greetings to all.  A few days ago we wandered down to the Texas coast
around Port Aransas(it is ENE) of Corpus Christi.  Contrary to some
published pieces the protocols were being followed with social distancing
etc: in fact there were almost no humans to be found.  There was this
mother primping her daughter for Instagram:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/mother+primping+daughter+for+instagram.jpg.html

Of course, seagulls are always on the prowl looking closely at the humans:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/seagull+scouts.jpg.html

When they find someone throwing cheerios in the air then they are all
around you:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/cheerios+found.jpg.html

A longer shot:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/seagulls+will+be+your+friend.jpg.html

I did find these two boys who found something to entertain themselves:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/boys+entertaining+themselves.jpg.html

We end with this man enjoying a book during the late afternoon light:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/afternoon+reading+room.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don