Subject: [Leica] Sue's PAW 1 - Storm Pass, Rocky Mountain National Park
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 16:40:45 -0700

Hey everyone,

I was in a funk photographically speaking all last year. I struggled to
maintain a high-end BW portrait studio in Colorado, where everyone wants
outdoors, mountains, and sunsets. The pandemic officially killed it for
good. I stayed away from photography for most of 2020. This year I?m getting
back in the swing of amateur photography, and trying to lube my rusty Leica
technique. To that end I?m committing to a PAW effort. No doubt I?ll be
posting lots of ugly stuff and I apologize in advance, but this group is a
way of keeping it real for me. Here is PAW 1.I posted it on FB last week,
but forgot to post it here on the list. Here it is.

My daughter and I were hiking on January 6th, the day of the Capitol breach.
It was quite an emotional juxtaposition going from bliss to horror when we
got back in communication with the rest of the world.

Storm Pass, Rocky Mountain National Park.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/PAW2021_001/

M9Monochrom, 135 Tele Elmar, 1st version

Thanks for looking, Critique always welcome.

Sue Ryan

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Sue's PAW 1 - Storm Pass, Rocky Mountain National Park)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Sue's PAW 1 - Storm Pass, Rocky Mountain National Park)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Sue's PAW 1 - Storm Pass, Rocky Mountain National Park)