Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 09:15:36 -0600

Best wishes for a new start with far fewer crises than 2020.  We start at
the dam end of Lady Bird Lake that seems a hotbed of Hispanic themed art:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/fangs.jpg.html

Now we move to a crossing control box at a middle school.  This was taken
before the election so evokes some of the cynicism of Austin politics:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/maintain+the+illusion.jpg.html

The next three are from an elementary school adjacent to a rather large
park.  I believe this might explain the public art in Austin:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Tech+Crew.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/elementary+school+art.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/phoenix.jpg.html

We end this week's session with a bit of art found on a fence in my
neighborhood:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/horned+toad+art.jpg.html

All the best.

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Friday Follies)