Subject: [Leica] RETROSPECT BOOK
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 14:44:13 -0600

USA
TEXAS
VICTORIA

Dear LUG family ?

On Feb. 20, (02/20/2020) I posted the first Retrospect photograph. It was
the first of 130 photographs selected from a 60-year career in
photojournalism.

Today, thanks to the indispensable efforts of Brian Reid, the photographs
now appear in a Blurb book entitled: Frames of Mine.

The book is available in hardback printed on deluxe paper and in soft back
printed on less expensive paper (but the reproduction still is excellent).

Later. The book will be available in digital form.

The book is available at:

https://www.blurb.com/user/bill_clough

Those who wish a signed copy should contact me offline at:

billclough042541 at gmail.com

Coming next to a Blurb store near you: The book of Texas Panhandle
photographs that I promised only 20 years ago.

?Bill

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] RETROSPECT BOOK)
Reply from jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] RETROSPECT BOOK)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] RETROSPECT BOOK)