Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 04:48:42 -0600

Greetings to all.  Let's start off with a bit of humor; found on my block:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/dear+Santa.jpg.html

I spent a fair amount of time in the post office sending off packages as
gifts were delivered.  This pair reminded me of the joke with two teenagers
in the cafeteria texting each other:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/phone+distancing+at+the+post+office.jpg.html

While doing a good job being patient, even her bear was not enough comfort
to make the waiting entirely tolerable:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Christmas+has+too+much+waiting.jpg.html

One of my  neighbors is getting ready to move out and is starting to sell
off a lifetime of gatherings.  Her grandchildren were helping:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/yard+sale+with+yoga.jpg.html

Earlier, at the lake, this lab shows the way to socially distance oneself:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/doggie+distancing.jpg.html

We will finish up with some humor:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/hot+french+realtor.jpg.html

All the best.