Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
From: richard at richardman.photo (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 14:22:04 -0800

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all.

2020 has been challenging for everyone, the people are doing OK, but now
one of our dogs Jun-Jun has incurable cancer. Lots of tears but we will
make her as comfortable as possible

The calligraphy says "Love to All Things. Peace On Earth".
I usually try to take photos on Solstice morning, but this year is a bit
loopy. This photo was taken on Christmas Eve, with a 8x10 camera that I
carried for a thousand feet.

https://richardman.photo/nPICS/810-202012-PaloAltoBayland-positive-Edit-Edit-Chop.jpg

Here's Jun Jun. Doesn't she look stylish with her booties? She's just
getting slightly wobbly now, and we have a wheelie cart on order for her

https://richardman.photo/nPICS/jun2.jpg

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
https://richardman.photo