Subject: [Leica] Victoria Update
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 15:30:12 -0600

USA
TEXAS
VICTORIA

 Brian reports Victoria now is home.

"She is tucked into a rented hospital bed in our living room," he says.

"A wheelchair, a walker and a gait belt were all of the hardware I needed
to accomplish getting her from the car to the hospital bed.," he says.

Victoria spent last night atn a skilled nursing facility a little more than
a mile from the Reid house.

Brian says Victoria is glad to be home, somewhat in pain but "looking
forward to dinner cooked by me and not by a hospital."

?Bill

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Victoria Update)