Subject: [Leica] Grain Silo, Kingfisher
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 17:22:39 -0600

Here is another re-scan and image while trying to stay away from other
people.? This is part of a large grain silo complex in Kingfisher,
Oklahoma, or more accurately was a grain silo complex.? The story as
told to me was that the owner had moved all the machinery to Cuba in the
late 1940's and early 1950's, thinking there was a better future grain
market there than in Oklahoma.? I imagine we've all done something like
that at one time or another though maybe not on the same scale.? This
was Kodak 8x10? TMax 100 developed in PMK Pyro, and a Kodak MasterView
field camera with a 305mm Wollensak lens.? I finally sold all of my film
gear last year, and the MasterView outfit brought 3X more than I paid
for it.? It was just sitting on a shelf but I still hated to let it go.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/2020-12-24-0001.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Grain Silo, Kingfisher)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Grain Silo, Kingfisher)