Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: last week at the office
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 08:36:47 +0100

Last week was the last full week at the office (we were still open Monday
and Tuesday of this week, but for most people, last Friday was the last
working day of 2020). So we had a couple of celebrations, one an online
department mini-party, a pale substitute for the real thing but better than
nothing, and a normal lunch with my small group, limited to 6 people and
eating outside?something that our climate allows even in mid-December.

Of course, I also went cycling in the mountains, and visited our fishing
harbour to photograph some men at work. There is a spot of food too. It is
all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3117
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3117>

And as as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: last week at the office)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: last week at the office)