Subject: [Leica] Victoria Update
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 20:36:19 -0600

USA
TEXAS
VICTORIA

Victoria Reid has been transferred from the hospital to a skilled nursing
facility (SNF) a little more than a mile from her home.

Brian reports that the doctor wouldn?t discharge her from the hospital
until she was placed in a SNF.The doctor said it was not safe for Victoria
to be home yet.

The doctor says she will be at the facility for seven to 10 days.

?I am sitting in my car outside the front door hoping to catch a glimpse of
Victoria as she is unloaded from the ambulance. ?

Brian says ?she will spend a least 10 days here including Christmas, New
Year?s and our 30th wedding anniversary.?

As of 8:30 p.m. cst, Brian still was waiting. ?The ambulance.? He says,
?took her to the wrong facility.?

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Victoria Update)
Reply from smithjeffery at mac.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Victoria Update)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Victoria Update)