Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 07:07:50 -0600

Greetings to all.  Let's start with a flower I sent to Victoria who
hopefully is recovering nicely from surgery:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Rose+for+Victoria.jpg.html

Douglas mentioned that I haven't repeated any follies, there are so many
paintings going up within three miles of my home with more being painted
all the time:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/artist+making+a+mural.jpg.html

Citizens in the developed world are inundated with messages:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/several+messages.jpg.html

Back to earth, these two back of the house workers are taking a break from
a very busy lunch rush:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/break+after+lunch+rush.jpg.html

These two are obviously best buddies:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/buddies.jpg.html

Austin in response to a court case in the 9th circuit allows "camping"
pretty much anywhere in the city.  This is my local park and the "campers"
have taken over the far edge of the park with needles and other detritus
making use of most of the park a little problematic.  Hence the use of this
edge:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/slow+day+at+the+park.jpg.html

All the best.

--