Subject: [Leica] For Sale
From: enitka54 at gmail.com (ernest nitka)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 08:05:50 -0700

Photo Equipment for Sale

For sale in CONUS. PayPal or Check

1- Contax TvsII -  a review here:
https://casualphotophile.com/2019/03/24/contax-tvs-review/

Cosmetically a 9. $300

2 - Leica M Meter - old speeds with box.  The needle seems to move in
response to light but I can?t honestly verify much more than that as I
don?t have an M camera that it can mount to.

$25

3- Leica RE SLR body in black. Cosmetically 9. $400

4- Leica R4 with Motor Winder Cosmetically the R4 is a 9 and winder 8 $300
for both

Selling as there?s been a downturn in my investments due to COVID. Pictures
upon request.

Ernie Nitka