Subject: [Leica] Marissa Mayer's Balls
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 11:24:35 +0000

Good one, Richard, but I'm surprised with the sharp spike in CoVid, she
didn't reverse her decision and make a bigger and better morgue.? Plus
those balls could be repurposed. I'd get one so that my relatives could
roll me easily to the oven. Mind you, if there was a steep hill, that
idea may have a slight flaw :-)

Douglas

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Marissa Mayer's Balls)