Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 9/12/2020: Andrew and his son
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 07:14:25 +0100

This week we said goodbye to another colleague. Andrew has been with us on
loan for 3 or 4 years, from the UK Intellectual Property Office, but now it
was time for him to go back to Wales (UKIPO is based in Newport, next to
Cardiff). One of the nice things that happened to him and his wife during
their time here was the birth of their first child back in 2018. Some months
ago I noticed that Andrew had a cute picture of his son as the screen image
on his laptop which he usually keeps on his desk (especially now, with many
meetings held online, many of us use a portable device like a laptop or an
iPad for meetings while continuing to work on the desktop). On Andrew?s last
day, I just had to take a picture that I had in my mind for some time:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-tmfQ6hM/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 9/12/2020: Andrew and his son)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 9/12/2020: Andrew and his son)