Subject: [Leica] The First Cousin Once Removed Gets A Gong
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2020 15:41:54 +0000

Seeing as there's a bit of interest in cinematography here on this list,
here's a link to my first cousin's son's film which won the European
Heritage In Motion prize for best film recently. It's a reflection on
Patrick Kavanagh the poet through imagery and his poetry.
Coincidentally, the DOP is the son of a friend of my wife's.

https://vimeo.com/380944285/d3f5778405

it includes Kavanagh's poem Raglan Road which is probably best known as
a song sung by The Dubliners although it has been covered by many,
Sinead O'Connor, Mark Knopfler, Van Morrison to name a few.
Here's The Dubliners with Luke Kelly on vocals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuafmLvoJow

Douglas

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] The First Cousin Once Removed Gets A Gong)