Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 29/11/2020: nativity on steroids
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 06:12:46 +0100

This year, the city is building a nativity scene in front of the city hall
that is meant to be submitted to the Guinness book of records for its size.
Supposedly the inspectors cannot come over from the UK due to the plague, so
they are trying to arrange for some kind of online inspection. Those of us
who don?t care about such pseudo records just gawk at the size of the thing
and discuss whether or not the city council should be spending 130,000 Euro
on such things. In any event, it does look impressive:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ZNsvJx8/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 29/11/2020: nativity on steroids)