Subject: [Leica] Around Lakeview, Oregon
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 08:04:02 -0800

There are all kinds of interesting agricultural structures and equipment
around Lakeview, Oregon but we never seem to have the time to stop when
passing through.? The last few times I have made it a point to pick one
or two things to photograph and make a quick stop.? This trip we had a
bit more time, so I took a few more.

Please view them large.? Q2 shots.? Hope the links work.? The latest
Win10 update has a different way of representing links.

Here is a sagging barn that has been this way for years.? I would like
to photograph it at different times of the year, but the dry grasses
worked quite well this trip.? Cropped to about 30MP

Lakeview Barn LR CC Developed-1010309 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/20f/r/Lakeview+Barn+LR+CC+Developed-1010309.jpg.html>

And old windmill cropped to about 24MP

Lakeview Area-1010312 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/20f/r/Lakeview+Area-1010312.jpg.html>