Subject: [Leica] IMG: Three Vintage Flashlights
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 00:23:40 -0600

Alan, those appear to be well-preserved specimens.

I still use several of the C-cell types.

Just to complete the picture, here is a Ray-O-Vac Sportsman which uses 5
D-cells.? It belonged to my wife's Dad, and worked well for many years,
but seems to have a problem in the switch circuit now.? I included a
dime for scale.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20201112-IMG_2172.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols