Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 11/11/2020: lunch at Nou Voramar
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 06:44:21 +0100

Yesterday, I went for lunch with four other co-workers. We had enough of
eating in the socially distanced cantine at the office or (in my case) at my
desk, so we decided to go to one of the nearby beachfront restaurants,
called Nou Voramar. The immediate excuse was that on 1 and 2 November,
respectively, I and Carolina celebrated our birthdays (one day but 10 years
apart), and also we have a new trainee Alejandra who needed to be properly
inducted. This is almost mid-November, but the weather in the middle of the
day is warm enough to eat outdoors, the only way I go to restaurants these
days. Four images.

Carolina and Alejandra study the menu:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-hwrQfwp/A

The fruits of their research:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-5gZfPfG/A
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-3XR7VTP/A

Part of the pleasure of eating outside is to look at the passers-by on the
beach promenade:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-9TRDN4Z/A

There is something to be said for Alicante?s climate.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 11/11/2020: lunch at Nou Voramar)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 11/11/2020: lunch at Nou Voramar)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 11/11/2020: lunch at Nou Voramar)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 11/11/2020: lunch at Nou Voramar)