Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 07:27:00 -0800

Hi Don,

I particularly liked ?old friends not forgotten?
next to the just posted images.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Old+friends+not+forgotten.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Old+friends+not+forgotten.jpg.html>.

Good men, good times.
Howard

Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 06:38:41 -0600
From: Don Dory <don.dory at gmail.com <mailto:don.dory at gmail.com>>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org <mailto:lug at
leica-users.org>>

Greetings to all.  This week will be somewhat darker than normal.  I was
reading about a new strain of Covid 19 possibly coming out of Denmark that
is more fatal than recent strains and may have escaped into Europe before
being noticed.  While Denmark is being very responsible the possibility
exists that we will have a strain resistant to current medical treatments
and perhaps like a new strain of flu not responsive to the vaccines in
trial now.  So, we start with an image that I waited for because the behind
bars feeling may be in all our futures: