Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sky Replacement - First Attempt.
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 11:54:24 +0000

That looks good, Jim. Great job!
Airships are fascinating. I know that airships like the Hindenburg and
Graf Zeppelin, crisscrossed the Atlantic, but they had much bigger
engines. I wonder how they managed to take Wingfoot from Germany across
the pond to deliver it to Goodyear. I presume they just took the pieces
over and assembled it in your country?

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Sky Replacement - First Attempt.)