Subject: [Leica] 20/20
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 15:36:24 -0700

Thanks, Don, Jim, and Jayanand. And thanks for your concern. I went to
the eye doctor (MD Ophthalmologist) for what turned out to be a minor
skin irritation/infection around one eye corner. Since I haven't seen
the eye doc for over two years, it was time for a checkup anyway. I have
had two retina-related complications after cataract surgery some years
ago, and eye misalignment that is corrected with prisms, all of which
needs to be monitored. The office is observing very strict protocol.?
Everyone wears masks, people in the waiting rooms are distanced as far
as possible, and everything that anyone touches is wiped down with
disinfectant before and after. I felt about as safe as once can these days.

The good news is that everything is good. There have been no significant
changes in my vision. I don't need new glasses. Monday, I get my flu
shot under similar strict protocols. Then, Providence (or random
chance/luck) willing, I can stay healthy and away from other humans for
the foreseeable future.

--Peter

Peter wrote:
 > I actually went somewhere today.