Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 04:35:47 -0500

Greetings to all.  This weeks images are all from a recent walk around the
block.  Our first image is a relatively constrained front yard:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/skeleton+with+drinking+problem.jpg.html

This is my neighbor directly behind me.  The owner really gets behind
holiday decorations:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/2424+Forest.jpg.html

And an oblique view:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/2424+Forest+oblique.jpg.html

This yard is a collaboration of a grandmother and her granddaughter, when I
talked to the young girl she was eager to add more in the days before the
holiday:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Halloween+welcome.jpg.html

This yard is across the street from the prior house and add two doors south:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/2601+Forest.jpg.html

As you can see some of my neighbors may be overcompensating for the covid
lockdowns and probability that there will be no door to door sugar
harvesting.

All the best.

--
Don