Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wrocław
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 10:18:28 +0200

This past week I made my first trip outside Spain since early March. I spent
a few days in the city of my birth, Wroc?aw, visiting my sister and
brother-in-law. I was out and about quite a bit and managed to enjoy the
city despite the awful weather?the only sunshine appeared when I was on my
way to the airport for the flight home on Thursday afternoon. I visited some
of the usual places, but this time also spent a lot of time exploring the
university and some other parts of town that I had not really visited
before. The sense of history is very present in Wroc?aw, not least the
German heritage of the city, something which was never acknowledged during
my childhood in Communist times.

A gallery of 100 images is here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/wroclaw_oct2020/

All taken with the Panasonic GX80?I travelled light. Although a couple of
Leica lenses were in the bag as well as the Panasonic ones.

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Wrocław)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Wrocław)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Wrocław)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMG: Wrocław)