Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 04:04:17 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week is all about the new normal around Austin.
For the most part everything is close to normal.  Big concentrations of
people still aren't allowed so the musicians are being hurt as well as the
hotel and convention business.  But we start with grooming which with the
exception of masks is going on as always:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/1710+Barber+shop.jpg.html

The folks without permanent shelter still relocate every morning to better
panhandling spots which are typically in more affluent areas:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/different+circumstances.jpg.html

Advertising videos are made to advertise.  I chose this one as I liked his
look as he noticed me photographing him:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Shakes+the+infomercial.jpg.html

The coffee houses are getting back to normal with people actually
interacting with each other:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/I+need+space+or+Queso+when+you+dip.jpg.html

Folks are getting out early to run, I have always liked this tree lined
stretch below the State School for the Deaf:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/morning+run+below+school+for+the+deaf.jpg.html

Last, when you just don't want your dogs pulling you around you tie them up
and do your windo shopping:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/concerned+captive+canines.jpg.html

All the best.

--