Subject: [Leica] IMG: Center of Activities
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 13:25:01 -0500

During the Covid 19 Seclusion, my desk and computer system have become
the center of my daily activities.? My son switched me over to an iMac
system in December, and I installed my old Samsung monitor as a second
monitor.? I can take care of normal on-line and photographic work on the
main screen, while keeping an eye on e-mails and family text messages at
the same time.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20201001-PA013695.JPG.html

TV no longer has much to interest me except for the evening news and sports.

Our Tennessee library system provides an on-line service from which I
get a steady stream of mystery novels to the main screen.

Doordash delivers food from more than 20 local restaurants and fast food
providers, right to my front door. I order it on-line and track it on my
main screen.

I visit the supermarket about once every two weeks.

When I retired 28 years ago, no one would have predicted we would have
the wonders we now use every day, or the plague that has embraced the world.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] IMG: Center of Activities)