Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 05:39:03 -0500

Greetings to all.  We start this week with my neighbors youngest daughters
sentiments; she chalks something on the sidewalk most days and this seemed
appropriate.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Happy+Friday.jpg.html

With the continued strong immigration from California and Colorado and an
unemployment rate at 5.5% this seemed welcome:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Welcome.jpg.html

These next two I can't explain, they are all over exchange boxes and are
obviously mass produced but the message seems a little pessimistic:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/pull+the+plug.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/You+are+Replaceable.jpg.html

This poster is on a tire shop, I don't understand what is going on here
except that on the fence is a large number of images of people I am urged
not to forget:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Iphone+held+above+head.jpg.html

Last, I meant to have more color this week but arrived at the art a little
late.  It seems a less capable artist wanted to make a statement about art:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Street+Art.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don