Subject: [Leica] IMG : This morning at the flower seeds and bulbs market
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 21:37:03 +0200

Alice and I spent the morning buying flowers seeds and bulbs from a local
maket  - I had  a camera with me and here are a few takes :

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/2020-Bitche-Anges-1729.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/2020-Bitche-Amour-1733.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/2020-Bitche-Potager-IR-1735.jpg.html

A disclaimer : ? Bitche" has nothing to do with what my learned friends on
these lists may think it has or might have?
The name triggered giggles from Tara and the late Steve Barbour when they
saw them on road signs last year, and yet , it?s only a city name ?

All three snaps may be viewed larger.

Comments welcome as always.

Amities

Philippe