Subject: [Leica] IMG: Twenty Years
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 12:53:23 -0500

As I watched the rain come down this morning, I looked around for a
photo subject that didn't require getting wet.? My eyes lit on the Leica
IIIf RD with a Summitar sitting on the shelf.? While I have never been
known to go for the latest gear, I realized how much my photo work has
changed in the past twenty years.? I placed the Leica on the office
couch, along with my OM-D E-M1 and ZD 50/2.0 Macro lens, the camera I
usually pick up these? days. After rounding up some extra lights, I
photographed them with the old faithful E-1 and 14-54.? Yes, things? are
different now, but in a nice way.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200903-P9039302.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols