Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica #14043 Cap
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 18:41:14 -0500

I need to start moving out lots of leftover paraphernalia and I'll start
with this:  it is a rectangular rubber Leica branded cap that fits over a
lens hood on a 28mm or 35mm lens. It has definite signs of wear but appears
quite serviceable.  If you'll make me an offer that seems reasonable I'll
take and send you some photos.

I understand it was discontinued a year or two ago but until then it was
listed at B&H et al for $79.00.

I'd prefer to ship via USPS to the US only and paypal is ok.

Please contact me off list at robertbaron1 at gmail dot com.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City