Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica #14043 Cap
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 22:53:24 -0500

I need to start moving out lots of leftover paraphernalia and I'll start
with this:  it is a rectangular rubber Leica branded cap that I believe
fits over a lens hood, possibly on a 28mm or 35mm lens. It has definite
signs of wear but appears quite serviceable.  If you'll make me an offer
that seems reasonable I'll take and send you some photos.

I'd prefer to ship via USPS to the US only and paypal is ok.

Please contact me off list at robertbaron1 at gmail dot com.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City

Replies: Reply from bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] FS: Leica #14043 Cap)