Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 05:52:24 -0500

Greetings to all.  This is another eclectic week.  I must admit that the
continued covid separations are beginning to bug me just a bit.  In any
case we start at a woman owned deli that is hanging on with take out.  I
alway liked the art displayed everywhere so stuck my lens in the take out
and snapped what was there five months in:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Deli+scene+covid+closed.jpg.html

While walking down to the bar district I saw this man drinking his morning
coffee while staying in the shade.  Temperatures went over 37C:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/relaxing+at+37C.jpg.html

At the lakefront park there is a fenced off area where you can let your dog
off leash to chase balls or just run around.  This man prefered to do push
ups freed from confinement at home:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/pushups+at+the+dog+park.jpg.html

This is one I never did figure out.  On a scooter in an abandoned building
parking area wearing a mask checking his phone.  In any case I thought it
interesting:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/going+nowhere.jpg.html

All the best.

--