Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: more of the same, but also something new
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 14:28:14 +0200

A rather varied set for last week. There are some of the usual images from
the beach and from the bike rides, but there are also get-togethers with
friends and their cute dogs, and the beginning of a little project to
photograph the many small business, bar and restaurant signs around
here?seems especially relevant now since some of these places will not
survive the Covid crisis. And at the end there the story of an old watch I
inherited from my father when he died in 2004. It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2979
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2979>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: more of the same, but also something new)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: more of the same, but also something new)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: more of the same, but also something new)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: more of the same, but also something new)