Subject: [Leica] IMG: Approaching Rain Storm
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 13:38:19 -0500

I walked out in sunshine and the clouds starting moving in. There wasn't
much activity, so I snapped a couple of shots of the approaching
clouds.? Examining Photoshop, I noted that I have been uploading 8-bit
jpg images.? I switched it to 16-bit, and noted that it now gave me psd
images, so I accepted that, and placed the image in the LUG gallery.?
Then, I found that it would enlarge to the posted size, but no longer
gave me the Exif option.

So, if anyone cares to enlighten me about the proper procedure, I would
be happy to change my ways.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200728-P7282698.psd.html

I'm on a corner, with a lot of cables, so they can be difficult to avoid
I'm pointing East.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA