Subject: [Leica] Leica and the Jews
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:24:13 -0400

This just popped up on my Facebook feed and I googled it to its origin (?).
It?s undated, so it may be old and may even have been shared here. But I was
impressed and gratified ? given the behavior of German industries in general
in the Nazi era, it cannot be assumed that any particular corporation, no
matter how beloved and benignly regarded now, would have behaved morally and
courageously then.

https://www.shalomadventure.com/jewish-life/shoah-holocaust/3049-leica-and-the-jews

<https://www.shalomadventure.com/jewish-life/shoah-holocaust/3049-leica-and-the-jews>

?howard