Subject: [Leica] Fwd: The 2019 LUG Book
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 16:47:07 +0000

I just got round to ordering my copy today - I found Blurb have 25% off
orders until the end of today....

john

?On 21/07/2020, 17:41, "LUG on behalf of Stasys Petravicius via LUG"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    > Brian- I received the book yesterday - Nice job! Thanks. Also thanks
for the Foreword by Bill Clough, your Preface, and the Personal Intro by
Nathan Wajsman. The photographs are also excellent - Leica and otherwise.