Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 04:58:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week starts with social commentary perhaps specific
to Austin but perhaps western societies in general.  We start with two
ladies relaxing on the lake, totally at ease with who they are and how they
are.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/two+friends+totally+at+ease+on+the+lake.jpg.html

This image relates to modern relationships:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/modern+friendships.jpg.html

And it seems that boys and girls are different from a young age:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/boys+and+girls.jpg.html

Changing up a bit, when the gyms are closed workouts still happen:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/when+the+gyms+are+closed.jpg.html

The violinist was playing Irish melodies especially for the gentleman in
the kayak.  Speaking with her, she was paid by NYC to be a busker in the
subways to seem like it was safe down there:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Irish+melody+by+the+creek.jpg.html

Last for today, I was amused by this sign seemingly to invite pedestrians
to use the water path...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/pedestrians.jpg.html

All the best.

--