Subject: [Leica] Brian - your train ride
From: reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 09:05:06 -0700

I don't know. I spent the entire trip in my sleeper-car room with the
window partly open and the door shut. I thought I was going to have time
to work on a photo book, but too many of the tracks were wobbly (you've
all seen Ric's pictures) and the train bounced around too much to use a
laptop.

I passed the time by catching up with articles in The Atlantic and The
New Yorker, both of which arrive faster than I can read them.