Subject: [Leica] A photo of my mother
From: reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 04:04:41 -0700

The whole point of taking a 4-day train trip was to isolate myself from
other people. So I got a room on a sleeping car, got my meals delivered
to that room, and didn't leave it until I got to the destination.
Someday I will trust airplanes again.

Message from jwlee01 at gmail.com (John Lee) ([Leica] A photo of my mother)