Subject: [Leica] IMG: Manual Assist AF
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 16:20:50 -0500

There are times when AF needs a little help.? I decided I should learn
how to do manually-assisted auto focus.? The only subject that would
cooperate was a tiny fly on the Buddleia leaves.? This shot was the most
successful of the lot, and when I had finished, I noticed that the fly's
coloring resembled that of a football referee.? With those eyes, he
should never miss a call!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200714-P7142470.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols