Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 05:29:08 -0500

Greetings to all.  You might notice a theme to this weeks selection.  Most
of the prior week was spent waiting for our city council and mayor to
decide to shut down the city or not.  So, we will start with this
homeowners sense of humor:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Covid+at+your+doorstep.jpg.html

A bit of social distancing on a waterway that is usually quite crowded:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/covid+chronicles+social+distancing.jpg.html

The line outside the voting stations for a special election and primary run
off:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/covid+chornicles+I.jpg.html

Our mayor closed the parks for the July 4th holiday so this family was
outside:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/covid+chronicles+VI.jpg.html

This mother seemed a bit overwhelmed:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/covid+Chronicles+VII.jpg.html

This gentleman seemed to be at peace with life while having the lawn to
himself.

All the best.

--
Don