Subject: [Leica] IMG: Seen on the Fourth of July
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 13:08:35 -0500

I heard fireworks last night, so some folks are celebrating the Fourth.?
I'm staying close to home.? I'm hoping for butterflies soon, because I
have my first bloom of the season on the Buddleia bush.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200704-P7042341.JPG.html

I'm not getting to the airport much these days, but did get an airplane
shot as the Twin Otter jump plane passed over my house while taking a
load of jumpers to altitude.? AF is no fun against a clear blue sky, but
I got it in focus with my 50mm.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200704-P7042343.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols