Subject: [Leica] Posting again
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 15:10:26 -0700

First off, glad you are OK and back at it.? These days any illness seems
to take on a different severity in one's mind.

Now the second photo is a real gem.? Same subjects as the first, but
without the extra clutter.? I really like the secon one. I do see what
Don has said about the first photo showing street life. It does show
that two people in love can tune out all that is around them and just
enjoy each other.? But I still like the second, simpler one.

Aram