Subject: [Leica] IMG: Belgian markets, addendum
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 16:32:41 +0200

After I posted an initial gallery of Belgian markets from the late 1990s,
the response was so positive that I went back to the original negatives and
found several more, all various species of film (mainly Ilford Delta 100,
some high-speed film as well), all shot with Leica cameras and lenses. The
additional photos I found mean that I now cover the Sunday market next to
Brussels? main train station (Gare du Midi), in the Brussels quarter Woluve,
in the suburb of Waterloo (yes, that Waterloo), and in a town called
Tongeren.

Have a look here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Belgian-brocantes/
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Belgian-brocantes/>

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Belgian markets, addendum)