Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 27/6/2020: sea creature
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 07:57:40 +0200

I like living close to the sea, but I am not really a beach person. I find
sand disagreeable, and swimming is something that might save my life some
day if I am on a boat that sinks, but is otherwise not something I do for
pleasure. However, now that my daughter has taken up paddle boarding, I
sometimes accompany her, with picture opportunities as the incentive. This
was the case yesterday. After I came back from my morning bike ride and
changed, we walked down to the beach with a couple of beers in the cooler,
and she had her fun while I snapped away and sat reading a book once she was
too far out for me to capture. Three images.

Getting started:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-zr54vtT/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-zr54vtT/A>

Out at sea:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vfNCnKw/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vfNCnKw/A>

Coming back to shore:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-5LhgPmj/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-5LhgPmj/A>

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 27/6/2020: sea creature)