Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 5: The CoVid Chronicles 43
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 23:15:07 +0100

I hope this goes through as I've been having major on/off problems with
my email here, as well a recurrence of my March breathing issues which
my doc thinks may have been CoVid related. I still feel pretty crappy,
and have had the sore throat since March.

Anyway, my sons descended upon us for Fathers' Day, so I got out the
Sony A7II with Zeiss Sonnar 55/1.8 and took a few shots. Here are four
by me and one by my wife. All can be seen larger if desired.

This is the first one and right click for the rest.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Russell+210620.jpg.html

C&C welcome

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMGs x 5: The CoVid Chronicles 43)