Subject: [Leica] Asking your opinion
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 01:48:00 +0200

Some days ago I?ve posted this picture, I thought it described well the
confinement concept. I?ve received some comments about to burn a little the
boy on the foreground to be better separated from the background, I have to
do it.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Confinement/2020F060224.jpg.html>

Editing my scans I?ve found this other picture that describes the same
concept

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Confinement/2020F060223.jpg.html>

I would appreciate your opinions about which one would you choose of both,
despite the lack of the burning on the first one I think the first one is
better. Thank you!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner) ([Leica] Asking your opinion)