Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 24: human contact, again
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 21:26:35 +0200

The past week was more of the same in a way: working from home, cycling,
enjoying the beach now that we can, etc. But something new happened. This
week, about 70 volunteers returned to the office (the rest of us will
continue working from home until September). Among them was our Polish
secretary Kasia, and on Friday we invited her for lunch at Moments. This was
the first time I saw my co-workers in the flesh and not on a screen, and we
enjoyed our 2-hour lunch. Lots of smiles, nice landscapes, nice ladies with
facemarks can bee seen here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2931
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2931>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 24: human contact, again)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 24: human contact, again)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 24: human contact, again)