Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/5/2020: juxtaposition
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 21:02:56 +0200

This morning?s bike ride was a bit tough. Not because of the climbing or the
distance?41 km with 535 meters accumulated ascent is no big deal?but because
we had dinner with friends last night, and this being Spain, I went to bed
at 2 a.m. and got up for my ride at 6 a.m., slightly hung over too. In any
event, it was pleasant enough, and at the tail end of the ride, I ran into
this scene:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LRC22V3/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LRC22V3/A>

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-dXkW74T/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-dXkW74T/A>

I just love how the two worlds co-exist, the traditional animal husbandry
that has been here for centuries, and the hotels and vacation homes that are
a big feature of my town. These two photos were taken 500 meters from the
beach.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/5/2020: juxtaposition)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/5/2020: juxtaposition)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/5/2020: juxtaposition)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/5/2020: juxtaposition)